Murphy still has a pound on him, but Oli is catching up. Next month they can go on the teeter-totter together.
Holy smokes! He is a big boy. Are you sneaking bacon grease into his bottles Henry? He is going to pass up Max in no time! It's good to be healthy!!!
I just looked it up and Max was 15 lbs at 4 months so Oliver isn't really that big...I take it back.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Murphy still has a pound on him, but Oli is catching up. Next month they can go on the teeter-totter together.
Holy smokes! He is a big boy. Are you sneaking bacon grease into his bottles Henry? He is going to pass up Max in no time! It's good to be healthy!!!
I just looked it up and Max was 15 lbs at 4 months so Oliver isn't really that big...I take it back.
Post a Comment