We were eating dinner last night when I noticed that Oliver needed to use the bathroom. So I say, "Oliver if you use the potty, we can walk to the train store (his name for the toy store), and you can pick out anything you want." "Anything?" he says. I should have known I was in trouble then..........
Oliver immediately jumps down from his chair runs to the bathroom, goes... potty, and says, "Okay mommy let's go".
When we walk into the toy store I am trying to distract him with little toys, but he heads straight for the huge dinosaur train set. He carries it to the counter, looks at me, and says "Mommy money please" looks at the lady behind the counter and says "I pooped on the potty".
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Thank you Oliver!
Oliver immediately jumps down from his chair runs to the bathroom, goes... potty, and says, "Okay mommy let's go".
When we walk into the toy store I am trying to distract him with little toys, but he heads straight for the huge dinosaur train set. He carries it to the counter, looks at me, and says "Mommy money please" looks at the lady behind the counter and says "I pooped on the potty".
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Thank you Oliver!
1 comment:
HA HA HA...he is sooooo your child!!!!
Post a Comment